Following is an overview and summary of activities and accomplishments we’ve made at Deerfield Beach Housing Authority during the past twelve (12) months. We had a fantastic and productive 12 months, now on to 2016!
Major initiatives include:
(1) The expansion of services through the Inter Local Agreement with the City of Deerfield Beach to administer the CDBG, HOME and SHIP funds;
(2) Measurable progress towards the closing of our first Rental Assistance Demonstration (RAD) program – now slated to close in August 2015;
(3) DBHA awarded 2nd RAD for the Palms Elderly site;
(4) Establishment of an Employee Tuition Reimbursement policy;
(5) $50,000 for capital expenditures for the Townhomes; and
(6) The addition of College Tours for some of our residents.